Monday, May 18, 2009

A blog award!!! :)


YAY! I got a blog award!! :) A huge THANKS so SUMMERILLA and Katy O for nominating me!

Here are the instructions:

1. List seven things that make us awe-summm!!!

2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers, I read religiously

3. Tag those 7 bloggers

4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged us.

5. Copy the pic and put in into your sidebar.


Hmm 7 things that make me awe-summmmm?

1. I have an infectious smile and "bright" aura according to my friends. I always try to be happy because I've found that people look much better smiling than frowning.

2. I live with my best friend/ bf of 3 years and we're making it work!!! Some people debate about living with your sig other before getting married but i highly recommend it. The first couple of months were quite rocky and now i can't imagine living with anyone else :)

3. I changed career paths and moved across the country to pursue my dream of becoming a doctor. Fingers crossed that I will succeed.

4. I can't whistle. At 23 years of age I still can't whistle for the life of me but I've somehow managed to create a sound similar to whistling!!! It's really cool!!!

5. I ALWAYS brush my teeth in the morning before speaking a word to anyone. Thank goodness!

6. I'm a shopaholic that has finally NOT bought a single piece of clothing for 18 days!!!! WOOP WOOP shopping ban!!!

7. I'm the youngest of 3 and sometimes I feel like I'm the glue that keeps my family at peace with one another. I'm a mommy's girl, I'm my sister's best friend, I'm my brother's kid sister, and I'm finally speaking with my dad once again. It's tough to keep a family together but in the end, that's all that really matters! Right?!


I nominate my home-girl Krista.Alana from Fash-On-Smash. She has a couple of awesome blogs and is such a queen in my book!!! Her blog is funny and always has something great to read.


Thanks again Summer and Katy for nominating me! :)
I love both your blogs!!!

4 comments:

Cate said...

congrats on the pre-med thing! let me know if you've got any questions... the whole thing is draining but totally worth it :) I love your blog!

ashley said...

thanks cate! i just commented on your application process post. so helpful! i'll be needing your help in the next year. congrats again on your acceptance! :)

Cate said...

If you aren't already on it, forums.studentdoctor,net is insanely helpful... its also insanely addicting lol. my user name is kac714 if you're already a member. I'll email you where I'm going to school if you want; I'm still trying to maintain some degree of anonymity in the blogosphere :)

krista.alana said...

congrats on your awards aaaaaand on nominating me! thats so cool! ur the bestest!