Monday, May 4, 2009

Cute Little Purse for sale :)



UPDATE: SOLD
I have this little purse for sale. It's in EXCELLENT pre-loved condition! :)
I've kinda out grown this purse and so I'd love to find it a new happy home. Having a bigger purse is just a little more necessary for me now so if you'd like this purse just let me know.

It's Coach 100% authentic, light pink and has very soft leather. I'm asking $32 shipped.

4 comments:

kmel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

k mel its still available. shoot me an email w/ your paypal if you still want it.

sbash123@yahoo.com

thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

i have this in the pink suede with the tan leather handle. purchased by my now dh way back 3 yr or so ago. i outgrew it a long time ago, never knew what to wear with it anyway, and dh wont let me resale! i like the leather version better. gl!

Anonymous said...

What a cute and soft color. I bought this in black a long time ago. I think its the right fit and you can also throw it in another larger purse. Have you sold it yet?