Monday, May 18, 2009

Girl's Night Out!

Friday night was such a blast! I really haven't ventured out into the city the entire school year because school was my #1 priority. I never got to hang out at a bar or even take the train. But finally on Friday, I DID! Riding the "T" (train/rail/subway) was actually quite fun. It was an adventure since I really didn't know what to do or which train to take. Luckily one of my girl friends led the way. We had a great time at this place called "Kings." It's one of those bowling alley/bar/lounge types of places. The food was good and the company was great!

I had a strawberry margarita and their "bowl" drink. Mmmm.



Don't worry, we split that big drink 3 ways. :)
In the end we didn't actually bowl. But that was fine by me. Prices were pretty steep anyway.

Here is what I wore:


When it got cold I threw my Velvet ecole on.





I hope you all had a great weekend! :)

8 comments:

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Very cute outfit!! and the drinks look delish. I remember riding the T! I did my student teaching in Cambridge while Hubby was in grad school! Later my brother played music around the Porter & Davis Square stations when he was in school there. Fun place :)

krista.alana said...

i love the outfit! next time, save me some of ur drink! lol

MissKarenAshley said...

Your outfit is adorable. I love that yellow top and the jacket is a perfect throw on.

Drinks look delish too ;-)

KatyO. said...

So cute! I'm really glad you went out for a Girls Night--and that you had a blast. :)
When do you leave to go back to CA?

Chanel Fashionista said...

The yellow top is adorable! Thanks for the sweet comment. And yeah, the GG finale was soooo good!

Beth said...

Cute!! I love the shoes!

HeidiG said...

Love the outfit. That top is gorgeous!! Sounds like a fun (and well-deserved) night!!

Joyce said...

I love this! I have this top and I've never belted it. looks great! I'm glad you were able to have some well deserved fun!