Thursday, May 21, 2009

I bought something!!!

Hehe. Not too exciting since they are just COTTON PANTIES! I guess I technically broke my shopping ban but it's okay because I still haven't bought any JCrew. But just an FYI Victoria's Secret is having a nice promo in-store AND online for 10 cotton panties (any style) for $25! That's only $2.50 a panty!! Pretty good deal IMO. Solids, patterns, any style... where can you go wrong?!



Happy [Panty] Shopping! (lol, panty is a funny word.)

For online purchase use code: 10FOR25

7 comments:

Summerilla said...

Hehe. We think a like. VS sent me a coupon for this deal to use in stores - plus an extra free pair. 11 for $25 can't be beat. I'm going to the store tomorrow to use my coupon!! I just can't pass this up.

P.S. I am going TERRIBLE on this shopping ban.

Summerilla said...

going - doing. I meant to see I am doing terrible on this shopping ban. I'm having a hard time sticking to it.

JTS said...

Just to clarify, it's not on ANY pair - it's only on those pairs that are already marked down to $3.99 (which is mostly basic neutral colors).

krista.alana said...

10 for $25 is a great deal, especially for vs!

A said...

I was tempted on this one too but my fav ones only seem to come in the basic/neutral colors for this promo.

Summerilla said...

If anyones interested - if you use this promo in the store they do have the patterns ones as opposed to the plain colors online.

Tippy said...

I am so bummed I missed out on this! I think it was totally worth breaking your shopping ban though, what a great deal! hehe.