Monday, May 11, 2009

Can't wait till this week is over!

Ahhhhhh if being stressed about school wasn't enough, not shopping is killing me as well! I keep taking periodic study breaks to glance through the JCrew website and I keep finding more and more things that I want.

I'm thinking of "rewarding" my self at the end of the week for finishing such a hard semester. I'd love to buy:

This squareneck tee in Shell (this one is a nice shade of grey)... but right now it looks like it's sold out online :*( I'll have to call my magical PS for help...

This Cherry Blossom Necklace... totally cute IRL!!! But hmmm $75????

Ohh and this tee. I haven't seen it IRL but it looks cute. I saw someone's polyvore with this color and looks pretty versatile. I wonder if this color is blah IRL?

But we'll see. Maybe I'll just get a tee so that I don't feel too guilty. Or hmm maybe $100's worth to get free shipping...

On another note, my white rosette tee came in! It's super duper cute and perfect this time around. I'll probably wear it sometime this week since the weather is getting better!

I hope you are all having a better week than I am! :)

OOOH and on another note: Did anyone watch CELEBRITY APPRENTICE?!?!! I've been following that show the entire season! I'm so glad Joan won!!! Annie Duke was super evil!!! Anyone watch it????? She sooo thought that Donald was going to say "you're hired" but he soooo said "YOU'RE FIRED!" That second was so priceless when she [Annie] was smiling cuz she thought she won!!! LOL

8 comments:

Summerilla said...

I have the square neck tee in the dark charcoal. It's really flattering, definitely get an XS because its on the large side.

Good luck on your finals! Almost done!

LRA said...

glad you got the white rosette tee--I love mine. Ive been eyeing that ruffle neck tee, too, in the color "sandlewood" i would love to see it IRL!!

JTS said...

I watch Celebrity Apprentice, but I was pretty disappointed Joan won - turns out Trump's sister-in-law is on the board of Joan's charity.

I don't think Joan should have even made it to the finals - Jesse or Brande were much better options. A LOT of people think the whole thing was set up (more so than usual on a reality show).

Annie wasn't my favorite person, but she really outclassed Joan in terms of professionalism and keeping her cool.

JustVisiting said...

I second the comment about making sure you get an size xs in the square neck tee. It is really billowy. When it was first out at my store, the smalls and extra smalls sold out first. Have a nice day!

HeidiG said...

They all look like great pieces. The sandalwood ruffle neck tee would look so crisp against white bottoms - very summery, but would be so cool & chic with black. I say go for all of it. (I'm such an enabler..)

Katie Church said...

Buy the tee and make the Cherry Blossom necklace. I made one and I love it. Super easy, it is just eye pins, noodle beads and round beads. You can see mine on my blog. Any questions let me know and I will walk you through it. The best part you can make it with whatever color of beads you want. http://thesplurgeorthesteal.blogspot.com/

dinagideon said...

You make me laugh. Everytime I fight with Mr. Dina I think "I know what would make me feel better...shopping." But by the time I have time to shop, I am too tired. :) So I think I will wait...but golly...the rush of getting something pretty and new (and sometimes on sale)...the feeling is just awesome.

Good luck...I am pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your white tee!
I really like the ruffle scoopneck too. I'm trying to hold off as well, but there are so many great tee's right now! Thank goodness it's still cool, it's keeping my shopping at bay!