Thursday, May 14, 2009

OOTD! School's out! TIME TO PLAY!!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! My summer has officially started!!! My chem final was super hard!! Don't you hate when you study and study and the stuff that you focused on wasn't even on the test?! AHH! But that's all in the past now. I'm sure I did okay!

Anywho, here is what I wore today:





Cotton VNeck Sweater XS Natural
Express Jeans
Pillow Necklace
Dainty Sparkle Necklace in Soft Shell

I totally forgot that I had this sweater!! I found it laying around with all of my cardigans and decided to wear it today since it was cold and gloomy. The sweater itself is super comfy and runs TTS. I'm wearing an XS and the Vneck dips down a bit low but other than that it's fitted. Either way, it's a great sweater. I'm also wearing the my Dainty Sparkle Necklace. It's cute, lightweight, and sparkly. Now that it is on sale, I highly recommend you ladies to get one!!! It looks cute layered with my pillow necklace.

I'm having a girls night with a few of my classmates tomorrow evening and I'm super excited!!! This whole school year has been so stressful and rough. I'm glad that I finally get to go out and play in the city! :)

Have a great weekend ladies!!!

OH and THANKS SUMMERILLA for nominating me for a blog award! I'll be sure to post on it later on! :)

6 comments:

HeidiG said...

Great outfit - love the sparkle with it!! Congrats on school being out - enjoy!!

Drewablank said...

Yay! I remember when I'd have my final test finished - what a RELIEF! Have fun!

And don't you just love it when you find a piece of clothing you totally forgot you had!? It's like finding a $5 bill in your pocket! :)

Julia said...

Crossing my fingers for your chem final, I'm sure you did fine! :)

KatyO. said...

I also nominated you for an award! :)

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy your time off this summer! :D

trestippy said...

yay for summer break! are you still on a shopping ban? i haven't bought anything in 2 weeks so just checking in to see how it's going :) i'm now purging my closet too and selling the stuff i never wear!

krista.alana said...

I haaaaaated when that happened to me... study so hard on stuff that winds up on the test... it used to make me so mad! lol... cute necklaces!