Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cute coin purses for sale!

As I was cleaning out my dresser, I found these adorable Dooney & Bourke coin purses. They're fun and incredibly useful. I'd love to keep them for myself but I have absolutely no need for them. I have a TON of wallets and coin purses already. I got these as gifts for friends but for some reason never gave them.

They are looking for Happy homes! So if you are interested feel free to email me.
They are NEW without tags and completely authentic! :) $20 shipped! Or both for $36

There's a White one



And a Black one



UPDATE: Coin purses SOLD! :)

I'd also be happy to sell one of you afficionadas my JCrew Gift Card. It has $95.63
I'm on a shopping ban so I won't be needing it! I could use this money instead for something useful like groceries! Hehe :) Let me know if you are interested.

Enjoy your weekend!
sbash123@yahoo.com

3 comments:

HeidiG said...

I don't need one, thanks - but I dohave a suggestion for alternate (i.e. not coins) usage. I keep one in my purse for all the extra cards - like insurance cards (mine & kids), rewards cards, rec dept cards (again, mine & kids), library cards, etc. You all know you have them. :) It helps save on bulk in my wallet.

Patina said...

ohhhh, i wish you were selling that gift card before my ban. boo hoo

toast said...

Aww, those are cute coin purses! :) I got my little sister a D&B coin purse two years ago for her birthday. It was the scribbly star print one. :) Good luck on your shopping ban! Stay strong!