Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just one more to go!

Physics is finally out of the way and now all I have to do is focus on Chemistry.
I can't believe how mentally and physically drained I felt after my final. My brain was fried and my body was ready to give out! AHhhhh I'm just glad it's over!

Anywho, this what I wore today:




Faille Maisey Jacket Size 2 (cuffed the sleeves because they were a bit long)
Keylime Portland XS
White Rosette Tee S
Pillow Necklace
Express Jeans

Please excuse this horrible photo. The camera and I just weren't working together! (lol it was just one of those days.) :/

In other news, I finally bought my flight home! I'm so happy to be going back to California for the summer! I really wasn't sure how long I wanted to stay so I just got a one way flight... I always joke around with my mom that I'll end up staying home because I hate school. (Well I hate taking tests...) I'm already dreading coming back for fall semester. Bah! Biology and Organic Chemistry... whoomp whoomp! Since I did splurge and buy my flight I'm probably going to have to pass on those lovely item's I've been wanting.

And after seeing so many talented bloggers make their own jewlery, I've decided to give it a whirl! Special thanks to Icsmom, for really inspiring me and pointing me in the right direction! I'm definitely going to take up jewelry making as a hobby this summer and I'm sooooooo totally excited! Now I just have to go and buy everything :) If you guys haven't checked out her blog, here it is. She has made such PRETTY pieces of jewelry! Check them out!

Off to bed now. What a long day it has been!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

9 comments:

KatyO. said...

Congrats on finishing the physics final!!! So I have these two physics-geek friends, one who does Theoretical Partical Physics and the other who does the applied side. I don't understand a thing they're saying, and the fact that you can take the exam is pretty awesome, and something I could never be capable of. No, really, they told me so. ;)

And I love the outfit, and the picture. :D

Anonymous said...

I've seen you write a lot about school. What kind of major requires Chem AND Bio AND physics? Is this a bachelor's degree or some crazy science-y graduate degree?

Anyway, the maisy jacket looks good!

Margot said...

Hmmm fried brain (zombie voice)! Anyway, looking good as always :-) I'm sad you're going to be away for summer, but at the same time happy for you going back home for a much deserved TLC. Good luck!

ashley said...

katy- thanks! yeah i have no idea how some people LOVE to do physics.. i mean learning is great and all but man, its the tests that are killer. good for them! im just glad i'll never have to take another physics class ever again! :)

anon- hi there! i've actually already finished my undergrad and have a BA. i had a whole career change dilemma so i'm back in college doing a post-bac program. my program in particular lets you take all the necessary science courses in order to apply to med school. i have a non science degree so i never took these classes in college. so here i am now. its a battle but im slowly getting through it! thanks for asking! :)

Margot- lol you always make me laugh. I'm sure i'll be back by July so we'll have to do another shopping outing when I get back. thanks for always keepin me positive! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations-- you're almost done! That is great you can go home for the summer! Enjoy!!
Such a cute outfit, too. I like the tee layered under the cardigan. Can you believe how cold it is--still?!

Summerilla said...

Good luck on your last test and congrats to the ones you've already finished. I know exactly how you feel about being mentally and physically drained!

Love the outfit, very pretty! I've been considering starting to make some jewelry pieces too.

HeidiG said...

Good luck on that last test! Love the outfit today. You look great!

Smart choice to go with the plane ticket and hold off on the JC purchases...for now. :)

krista.alana said...

Congrats! Summer is thisclose. I cant wait to see ur jewelry!

Summerilla said...

I nominated you for an award, go to my blog to receive it!!

Hope your last final went well.