It looked plain with just a tank so I threw on a couple necklaces and my BCBG ring.
Here's how it turned out.

Simple and comfy. Just the way I like my outfits.
Wearing:
Express Jeans
JCrew Michelle Cardi XS
JCrew Sprial Tank Small
JCrew Layering necklace
JCrew Pillow Necklace
BCBG Ring
JCrew Metallic Gold Flats
15 comments:
me likey!!! good choice to wear cantelope with the cardigan, it really compliments it well
Love this outfit! I love the brown and cantaloupe combination. I'm really liking the necklace too.
Great outfit - you definitely jazzed it up quite nicely!! Love it.
I love this color, don't you? I'm getting tons of uses for it, and I never thought I would. :)
I like your color combination. My Glazed Pecan Michelle is one of my all time favorites. Its much better than desert and plain old brown.
patina- thanks! i was surprised how well the two looked together!
summer- i always see this necklace pop up on ebay for less that $20! if you're ever in the market for one, they're nice to pair with random outfits!
heidi- thanks! without the necklace i looked a bit plain but thank goodness for accessories! :)
katy- i agree! and yes i loove it! i am surprised how much i do love it. at first i thought it would be a nice plain neutral but this brown is a lot more special!
anon- thanks! what colors do you pair yours with? im always open to more ideas! :) i sooo agree about that desert brown! i have a turtleneck in that color and it is a lot more BLAH! if that makes sense... but glazed pecan seems more rich in color doesn't it? i love it! thanks for stoppin by!
ashley - when your floral earrings arrive, will you review them? I am considering getting them with my rewards card, and I would love to know what you think :)
Love it w/the orange. It doesn't look Fall-ish either. Great ring on your right hand.
nice color combo...of course i love the layered necklaces and fab ring
i really like this cardigan! cute!
I like the Glazed Pecan color too but wasn't sure how much use I'd get out of it. Your outfit is cute! Have a nice day.
Cute! After seeing different pieces in this color, I am very tempted to buy something, maybe the cocktail capris.
You look fabulous! I love those necklaces!!
Very cute... that's a perfect Autumn outfit too
I have never been here before, great blog. and i love your clothing.
Post a Comment