Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For sale.

I'd like to get rid of my Beaded Ombre Ring if anyone is interested. I wore it once and I love it but it really just sits around. Would any of you like it? I'll sell it for $25 shipped. It's size 6.



Here's the rest of the stuff I'm selling.
Selling
Selling - by sbash123 on Polyvore.com

:)

7 comments:

krista.alana said...

Hey Ashley - I wanted to send you an e-mail, but I couldn't find your address... I came into a bit of a financial problem recently :( if you want to go ahead and offer the skirt you set aside for me to someone else, I understand... Damn economy. lol

ashley said...

krista, i totally understand! no worries! :)

dinagideon said...

I have this ring and love it. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes a bit of flair in their jewelry wardrobe. $25 is a great price, btw.

:)

ashley said...

dina,
lol now i want to keep it. hmmmmmmmmm

Milly said...

If you are still selling the ring...i'm interested..let me know

ashley said...

Milly,
can you email me with your info? my email is sbash123@yahoo.com

Thanks so much! :)

Milly said...

I just sent you an email