Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pretty Cardi for only $17.99!

Wow so I checked out Express online and they have some CUTE stuff in their sale section. I've seriously been obsessing over JCrew that I forgot what deals other stores offer! Express is offering an additional 40% off their red lined items which makes stuff HELLLLLLLLA cheap! They have only limited sizes in some items but one item that I recommend is the Ruffle Hem Cardigan. This is a GREAT score and they have a TON of colors to choose from and in EVERY size! After the 40% off, it'll come to $17.99!!!






Pretty cute huh?! And the colors are SO similar to JCrew's! The "silver" looks like pewter, the "limeade" looks like key lime, and the deep peacock is just like JCrew's deep peacock!

If you sign up for their emails you can get an extra 15% off on your purchase! Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...really reall cute cardigan! I love the colors and the price:) Thanks.