
I have such bad lighting in my room. SORRY!!! I paired it with my Nectar Zoey, Express Skinny Jeans, JCrew Beaded Necklace, and City Metallic Ballet flats! Super cute! I LOVE IT! I know you love my hot pink hair dryer that never seems to leave my floor.
Also, I'll be selling my Leopard Tartine to first responder.
Just shoot me an email at sbash123@yahoo.com
It is NWT and size XS. I bought it from another JCA who was super nice! I'm asking $36 shipped just recovering what I paid. If you're looking for a great cardi, email me! :)
9 comments:
"Special THANKS to my mom who doesn't read my blog."
HAHA!
Anyway the cardigan looks AMAZING on you. You styled your outfit so well, it's like a J.Crew catalogue photo! So so happy for you. :)
cute cute and more cute. :) I love the whole look. You will sell that tartine super-fast, if my blog's comments about it when I wear it are true. Most people love that cardigan!
Love this look! How does the Zoey tank fit, btw?
hi kate,
the zoey runs reeeeeeeally big. i had to size down from a 2 to a 0. its a very roomy shirt but way cute!
Looove the outfit!!!
You look perfection, Ashley. I love every single piece of this outfit. Great mom you have too :-)
it's so cute with the orange! hope you enjoy it as much as i love mine :)
I love the snow leopard cardi too. It looks so cute with the orange top. It also goes well with pink. :)
super cute on you! and excellent use of the nectar zoey to boot! :) i have the cream-ish color and LOVE it, pretty much want to pair it w/everything, but i've resisted buying the nectar b/c i, sadly, cannot wear that color. :( but it looks great on you!
Post a Comment