Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yay! My catalog arrived!

Finally!!! My catalog arrived! I know that they show it online but seeing it in person really makes me analyze and helps see what I reeeeeeeeeeeally want!

I've fallen in love with a couple of things...
This skinny patent belt in Spearmint. It's to die for! I looooove this color but at $50+ it's something that I can totally wait on!
This Metallic Flower belt... super cute! But hmmm how would you wear it? I wonder how big the flower really is... but yes, VERY CUTE!
These chunky Bryanna Heels! So fun and I loooove the detailing that goes up your foot. Love the yellow.. but probably not that practical. At $250+ ummmm I doubt I'll ever get to buy 'em.
This dainy sphere necklace. Simple and cute and very very very practical! These are the kinds of pieces that I look for. But still, at $60+ it will have to wait :(
This boardwalk tote! Fun, lightweight, and casual. I love the simplicity of it and how it looks a step higher than a normal canvas tote. I wish it were in the ballpark of $30 but its not. For $60... umm as much as I love it.. I'll have to save my cash!
This printed zebra tee! I know there was a lot of controversy over both zebra tees but this one has really grown on me. I'm pretty positive it will look good on me and for $30 some bucks its not toooo high of a price. I'd definitely wait for it to drop down in price but I like!
And last but not least.. this Ruffle Painter tee! I think it has been hidden behind all the other tees but i reeeeally think that i am going to buy this one soon. I love the ruffles and with it being ringspun im SURE that it will be worthy. BUT with it still priced at almost $40.. it will have to wait. I love shades of pink and this one is super cute!
I'm sure that there are more things that I want but seeing more things that I can't have will only make me more sad! Online window shopping is fun I must admit. I currently have all of these items in my cart but they're just sitting there.

Maybe another 2 weeks till I shop again. I think i can make it! :) Happy shopping ladies! Do some damage for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The belt with the flower is very pretty irl. The flower isn't too big or gaudy. I didn't see it until I was walking out the store. I will definitely be getting the silver. Enjoy the catalog.

HeidiG said...

I agree - I love online window shopping. Makes the shopping ban easier, huh? My personal fave in the new catalog is the cricket cardigan.

AJLinBoston said...

Hi there, Just found your blog. Great choices! I love the flower belt (although I want to see it in-person) and the zebra tee.