My coveted Palermos are FINALLY marked down EVEN LOWER!!! Should I pull the trigger NOW??? Is $49.99 worthy enough for sandals that I can't wear for another 2 months??? Or should I just hold on to my money and spend it on something I can use now??? With my student discount it'll be like $43 and then shipping... AHHHH. Shopping is so hard.
I'm guessing these babies are gonna sell out quick. I'm a bit weary to buy them since I've heard no reviews AND they are final sale. What if I buy ones that are tooo small??? Or too big??? AHHHH! There is so much at risk!
Should I do it? Should I?
Ahhh.
I think I'll just save my money for now.
10 comments:
Oh Ashley, they are beautiful. I think I am going to break my resolution, and get me one in honey glaze. It is a pity about the shipping fee! Oh decisions, decisions. I am not helping, am I?
Hey Ashley - I have been able to return Final Sale shoes before. I actually ordered the wrong size by accident, and called CS and explained very nicely, and they said they would note on the account to accept the return.
After I lost MY giraffe cami to the shoppig ban, I've been against it. I think you just have to be smart and if you can see yourself wearing these sandals all summer then go for it. Don't buy it just because it's a good price.
Margot, lol. you made me want them more! hmm the honey glaze are quite cute too! what will you be wearing with them? you pulled the trigger right?!
Jenny, good to know! it was weird because few times that red final sale notice was on those sandals and then it disappeared. Thanks for the tip!
Joyce, nice way to think about it. I guess if i pondered this much about it, it wasn't meant to be. Usually when i WANT something I pull the trigger without thought. Well, I didn't get them but I'm $50 richer!
I did order it - the ivory was already sold out in my size, so good thing I had my eyes on the honey glaze. I plan to wear them with my capris, denim skirt, chinos, dresses, well the lot! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they fit well and are comfortable. I will let you know how it goes.
Margot,
You're making me really want those honey glaze ones. It's different and i really like 'em. Hmmmm now you have got me thinking!!!
There are so many free ship codes out right now, no way you'd need to pay shipping! just order a ride along. Seems like you're in Cambridge, so you could easily make it to Cambridgeside Galleria or Copley Place Jcrew to return the ride along item. Worth it not to have to pay shipping.
The honey glaze is pretty. I have been looking at these also!! I am afraid they might flop on my feet. I wear a narrow. I love these and I am having a hard time not wanting them.
I just received my honey glaze palermo sandals, and they are really pretty. They run narrow, that's for sure, because I also have narrow feet and they fit right on. Only problem I am having with them is that I have high arch feet, and the chain and upper leather strap seem to rub uncomfortably in this area. I don't know whether I can resolve this problem with some body glide. Oh and the soles need some stoppers.
Wow Margot, that was fast! I'm so jealous that you have those sandals.. I might end up getting some but i super happy for you! Thanks for letting me know about the fit!
Post a Comment