Ah the snow is back in town! It was like 20 degrees out! I thought Spring was about to make a visit but Winter just came crashing back. Looks like those turtlenecks and coats are gonna come in to use again! I was hoping to wear my travel trench soon.. but doesn't look like it!!!
On another note, I'm going through a "what am i going to do with my life" crisis... AGAIN! I'm totally HATING PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY!!! It sucks that these are requirements to get into any medical profession... but AHHH! Do I really want to go down this path? Becoming a doctor is NOT EASY!! I just finished crying my eyes out for the 2nd time this weekend because of an academic overload. Sure I'm just taking chem and physics but having a NON-SCIENCE undergrad background is KILLING ME! I don't know how people get this stuff?! What was I thinking leaving sunny Cali and coming all the way to Masachusetts??? AHHHH!
I guess I'm just stressing out because I am on this diet and I really miss eating pizza and steak and ice cream. I'm just on edge I suppose. Not shopping is contributing EVEN MORE to this unhappiness too. AHHHH!
I can't wait till my new metallic gold shoes come in the mail to bring a smile to my face.
1 comment:
I feel your pain! My grad program requires a ton of math and statistics
...and my undergrad degree is NOT in either of these areas!
Try not to stress out too much (easier said than done). Just think how many fabulous pairs of shoes you will be able to buy when you are a doctor!!
Post a Comment