Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things I bought today.

Hmm. After selling most of my stuff from the weekly exchange, I had money to spend on this new promo!

Today I woke up at 9am et and surprisingly most of the stuff I had wanted was either SOLD OUT or they took it off promo!!! I had a few items in my cart last night that were on promo but now aren't anymore! JCrew is so sneaky!

But anyway, I love how you can apply this code to other items with red prices and not just the final sale ones! I decided that my best bet was to look for those promo items that are new from the spring rollout and get them instead of buying Final Sale items that i didn't really LOVE.

So today I took home:

Silk Ripple Top in Tawny Olive 12638 $42



And the Petite Cropped Chino in white Item 14114 $28



Not to shabby if you ask me. PLUS i was able to add my student discount making it even cheaper!

What did you guys get?!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

How were you able to apply your student discount? Did you call or email them after you placed the order? Thanks!

Margot said...

I didn't get anything - items I left in my cart yesterday to purchase today went back to full price. I am annoyed because they are "online/catalog only", and now I feel cheated :-) Anyway, I am planning on going to the store to try out some things I saw last Sunday and use my red card. Congrats on your things - I love that top :-)

ashley said...

Anon-
I just emailed them. It should work for you since this isn't a "global" promotion :)

Margot-
I was annoyed too! I was waiting to see if anything good would pop up this morning so I held off from last night. And of course, they're now full price! We'll have to go shopping again soon let me know what you end up getting! :)

KatyO. said...

Oooh... My shoes were (I think) final sale but the sweater I ordered wasn't. I'll email them to see if they'll be nice and apply the 15% off. Thanks for the info! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about the discount. I emailed contactus@jcrew.com this morning, but have not heard back from them yet :-(.
--Anon 8:49am

Unknown said...

Cute stuff. I don't see how to add your blog in my list. Am I missing something or do you not have it enabled?

ashley said...

Gigi,
LOL i didn't even realize I didn't have one of those boxes! I just put one in!

Unknown said...

Post here again when you do so I get the email. Then I can add you to my dashboard :-)

ashley said...

hi gigi-
not sure if you were able to follow my blog yet :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the notification. Yes, I am a follower now. Looks I have some posts to catch up on!