This is how hot it was yesterday.
.jpg)
Can you believe that?! 93 degrees! I was amazed. I haven't seen anything past 60 in Massachusetts at all! I love California! The heat is where I love to be!
Yesterday my mom took the day off so that we could go around shopping and surprisingly, I didn't buy a thing! I guess nothing really appealed to me but on the plus side, it was a good thing for my wallet.
It's so weird being away from the blog world for a few days. Coming back to it was so weird because I felt so far behind. I spent last night trying to catch up on everyone's posts and I even missed out on the Weekly Exchange! But once again, I guess that was good for my wallet.
Just looking around at my room at home I have so many unused everything from clothes, purses, wallets, and books that I should try to clear out of here. I'll probably tackle that task later since I'm a bit laaaaazy.
The sad part about Spring Break is that I actually have to do some school work since I have lab and a test when I get back. Semester system is sooo lame!
But anyway, the reason why I couldn't wait to get home was to see my 3 buddies:
Kittie (who is just about as big as a dog)
.jpg)
Sophie (a super gentle rott mix)
.jpg)
And Mr. Biggs (the BEST BULLDOG EVER!)
.jpg)
I was actually awake for the restock update this morning but there wasn't anything that I HAD to have. I guess I kind of bought everything I wanted so far and unless there is something that just jumps up at me, I guess I can live without it!
Happy Shopping Ladies!
3 comments:
93 degrees?!?! I'm so jealous I could cry :( It's 42 and cloudy here in chicago today.
Mr. Biggs is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
omg its my bday, can i have ur bulldog?? i want one!! im gunna name him Doggy Jefferson lol
Post a Comment