So i never took advantage of this PRIORITY CARDMEMBER PHONE LINE before but I just did today to fix a "problem" and I just had THE BEST experience with a CS rep EVER! Let's just say ALLLLL MY shopping with JCrew will be done through her from now on. She was so polite, SO UNDERSTANDING, and EVERYTHING you'd want in a sales associate! She apologized for the bad treatment I received and even filed a complaint about that Sales associate for giving me false information. To add, she's a personal shopper that will help me in any way that she can.
I LOVE IT!
Lately every time I've gone into a CERTAIN JCrew B&M, I get treated pretty BAD. Not sure why but for some reason I always get a rude, snooty person. NEVER AGAIN! And if they're not rude to me, they just ignore me altogether. BOO!
Seriously, now that I think of it, I would just rather pay money for shipping than get my feelings and mood stomped on and hurt by some no-nothing sales associate.
So CARDMEMBERS, seriously take advantage of this phone line! They're a step WAY up from bad SA's and another step up from the usual "CS rep" on the CS phone line.
4 comments:
Wow, I did not have a good experience using the priority line last week. I got this really older sounding lady and she was clueless on so many things. I felt bad for her but worse for me b/c it took FOREVER. I do much better on the regular line. Just wanted to share me experience.....
Hi Anon,
Sorry you didn't have the same experience. I feel the same way about old ladies when i go to the grocery and an old lady is workin the register! for some reason this always happens at target too! (No wonder why everyone left that line.. I thought it was just a short line. Lesson learned! Short line does not equal fast line!)
For me the regular line is hit and miss... sometimes you get nice ones sometimes not...
Well if you shoot me an email. I'd be more than happy to give you the extension of this lady I speak of. She is WONDERFUL!
sbash123@yahoo.com
I'm not a card member but I've always had great experiences with J. Crew people. They are super nice and helpful!
Sounds like you had a great experience with the priority line! Do you know if the priority line can help me with "we will find it" requests (I am a card member)? If so, would you mind emailing me the extension of the girl you spoke with? I'd love to have establish one contact person (rather than deal with randoms on the regular line).
email: daniellemhiggins@hotmail.com
Thanks
Post a Comment