I had a look around American Eagle and realized that the floral top that I wanted isn't that spectacular. The fabric is thin and ordinary but the print is still cute. The arm holes looked hella big but maybe that's the style. All in all, I just didn't LOVE it enough to buy it. Good for me! If any of you are planning on buying something at ae.com I have a 20% off everything coupon for you... enter 87956231 when you checkout.
I didn't go into JCrew... just walked past it because i KNEW that if i went inside, I WOULD BUY EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I happily admired the mannequins in the window. I TOTALLLY fell in love with that Printed Zebra tee. The "coral" is such a bold pink (more of a hot pink) that I sooooo LOVE! It's a good thing I didn't go in, I would have bought it on the spot.
I also noticed this one tee that had some kind of beaded creature on it. Here it is:
It's called Bejeweled crawfish tee
$58.00 item 13855
At first glance I was like "WHAT IS THAT?! A shrimp? Why would I wear a shrimp?" But I guess it's a "crawfish." My mistake. Still, IMO that isn't the ideal animal I'd want to be wearing. I guess it is kiiiiinda cute but I'll for sure PASS ON IT! I noticed they had different colors that aren't offered online not sure what animals are on those...
Well, that was the extent to my shopping trip. I pretty much just followed my bf around to the shoe stores. Saved myself moola. Wooopeeee!
:)
On another note,
this morning I saw these shorts online. Too bad they were only in a size 6. For $19.99 I would have pulled the trigger on that soooooooo fast!!! I think they're super cute!
6 comments:
I think if you come from a gulf state, esp. Louisiana, you would want a crawfish shirt. I have been known to buy shirts with crabs on them for two reasons--we have awesome blue crabs here in the mid-atlantic...and I am a cancer. :)
Good for you--not shopping and all--you are strong!
If the crawfish shirt was just a little bit cheaper, it would be mine. I love it (but that's my Louisiana roots coming thru).
oh now that makes sense! well i would totally buy a shirt with a different animal and of course LOWER price! i love the beading! super cute! thanks ladies!
Darn! I'm a size 6 but am not stalking the site so much since I'm also on a shopping ban. Those shorts are cute.
Congrats on not making any purchases today! I have a lot of JCrew full priced items to return that I ordered in February. I keep putting off the return because it's so hard not to try on and buy more items in the store.
I'm all for a crab tee but will also pass on the crawfish!
hey Ashley - I think you said you are on a shopping ban, but they have blue polka dot shorts at the JCrew Outlet, for 29.99, and you can use your student discount - I got a pair the other night. Also, I am from New England my whole life, and HATE seafood, but I got the crawfish tee because I thought it was super cute in person - plus one of the girls working in the store had on a cute outfit with it - capri pants in shell (pink), with the tee, and a deco dot cardigan in light pink too. Was super cute and convinced me to buy the shirt!
Thanks Jenny! I'd LOVE to make a trip out to the outlets but I feel bad dragging my bf to all the stores. I have some quartz chinos that I am looking to pair with something so maaaaybe, just maybe I'll fall for a beaded animal tee in the future. :)
Post a Comment