I came back to see a TON of packages and was super duper excited to try everything on.
First, I got my Amelia Metallic Gold Espadrilles that I bought on eBay.

I only paid like $27 total for them! Such a deal and they're SO cute! I'm kinda still debating whether or not my feet are too big in these. But for now, I'm keeping them. I'd say they fit "exactly" with no extra room. These espadrilles aren't super high. Luckily they're wedges which is good for me since I can't last in heels for long amounts of time. For the most part they're pretty comfy it will just take some time to get used to them.
Here's what they look like on me.
Feet pictures are just always weird to me. But I highly recommend these sandals!
I can't wait for summer to roll around because I'll be using these babies to dress up simple outfits. Since they're metallic gold, they're like a neutral which will go with practically go with EVERYTHING I own! Woop woop!
Next, I tried on the LOVELY JAMIE JACKET that I bought on the weekly exchange. I only paid $40 so to me it was a deal. I tried it on and to my surprise it was TOO big on me! SUPER SAD! I tried tying it different ways but it was a definite no go. It's really beautiful and simple but I'd need an XS. So if any JCA's would like this one, I'd just like to recover my money. I'd say it would fit someone who wears a 4-6 maybe 8? in a jacket. If only it fit me!!! :(
Here's what the polyvore looked like for it.

My new acquisition! - by sbash123 on Polyvore.com
Comment back if you'd like it! Thanks!
Last but not least, I received my HUDSON FRESCO SHELL!
I got this when it magically appeared in the Final Sale in a size 0. As soon as I saw it, I snagged it soooo fast and I'm glad that I did! I love love love this shell! It doesn't hug in the wrong places yet it's fitted, and is so lightweight it will be PERFECT for spring/summer. Here I am wearing it:
I can see myself wearing it with Khakis, White pants, and even Denim. I paired it with my Key lime Portland and it looked pretty cute too.
I also tried it on with my Melon Portland but the pinks were a bit off. This shell was a SUPER buy since I bought it when the private sale was going on.
A special thanks to Dina at My Superfluities for posting about this Hudson shell or I would have never given it a second look!
I'm still waiting on receiving my Chain Bow-tie Necklace that is currently featured on the JCrew site's home page. Once that comes in I will definitely do a review! :)
Happy Shopping ladies! I can't wait for tomorrow's JCA meetup! Woop woop!
7 comments:
i can't wait to see the necklace
The shell looks fantastic on you - love it with the cardi. Looking forward to seeing the necklace!!
The shoes are adorable on you and the shell looks great too!
Try the Shell colored Jackie with the tank for a better match.
I am so glad you're back, but I know your mom was sad to put you on the plane!
The fresco shell looks so pretty on you...I love it! You must wear this as much as possible.
I am glad my review helped you consider it...it definitely belongs in your home...
:)
These shoes are so cute. Now, I am considering ordering them on ebay too. How do they fit? TTS? I usually wear a 5.5, but the smallest size on ebay is a 6.
D,
I'm usually a 6 and I got the 6 and my foot is like exactly fitted. You should be able to wear a 6 because it recommends that you to size up.
Post a Comment