Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Look I'm currently obsessed with...


I'm just LOVE LOVE LOVING how simple this look is!!! VERY easy to recreate without buying a $20 long sleeve and $40 shorts. Only problem is that this necklace is $88!

It's called the Chain Bow-Tie Necklace in "Nude"




It even has some rhinestone detailing! SUPER CUTE!

I have a feeling that this MAY be the piece that will elevate my wardrobe. Still a bit pricey but I think I'm in love.
*SIGH*

7 comments:

Joyce said...

How did I miss that? It is very pretty, but I agree, wait for the sale. Do you like the necklace with the big floppy bow (I'm too lazy to look up it's real name). That's another necklace you should consider.

Anonymous said...

It is pretty, and I believe that it is a versatile piece. I don't own any JCrew jewelry, but somehow I look at it and imagine it being heavy. Price is not right yet, though, that's for sure!

Julia said...

Oooh I want that one too!! I haven't seen many girls blog about it, so I was hoping it was unpopular and would go on sale soon!! Guess not.... ;)

ashley said...

Julia-
Hurry
http://cgi.ebay.com/J-crew-18K-gold-plated-chain-bow-tie-necklace-Retail-88_W0QQitemZ270359892951QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270359892951&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

its on ebay!

Julia said...

AHH!! oh my gosh, thanks! :)

Cari said...

Love it! http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

krista.alana said...

I tried finding a cheaper one for you, but couldn't! This might be a splurge-worthy item since the rest out there are hundreds of dollars.

Here is on from Simply Vera for Kohls

But I think the J. Crew necklace is worth the buy!