Unfortunately I think I was a tad late since so many were already sold out.
Well anyway, I did take home a few more items:
1. The Slub Cotton Puff Sleeve tee in Heather Dusk $14
After seeing Joyce from Making the Best Joyce wear it, I had no idea that it could be so cute! I kept reading review that people looked like "line-backers" in it but I'm sure it will look cute!
2. Library Shawl Cardigan in Pewter $28
Everyone has been raving about it and at that price how can you pass it up?! A cardigan is super practical for me because you can just throw it on and go and still look cute.
3. Saturday Pants in Champagne $28
I saw these in store and thought they were nice and lightweight. PERRRFECT once spring rolls around and I don't feel like wearing jeans. Once again it also had great reviews so I decided to give 'em a whirl.
4. Mehndi Graphic Tee $21
This tee has been in my cart for some time and I always end up taking it out because of the high price. I couldn't believe it when I saw that it was finally lowered! I had to place a separate order for this because I didn't see it when I first bought the puff sleeve shirt! GAH! MORE SHIPPING!
5.Mahali dot jubilee short $21
Love love the print of these shorts. I saw these in store and they are a nice material. I kept hoping for it to come down in price and yay it finally did! I missed out on the deco dots shorts but this was even better. And for $21?! What a steal!
WOW all the colors of everything I bought look so dull! I'm definitely going to have to throw in heeps of color!
Oh and I bought my MOM a Keylime Portland. For $21!
When I came home for spring break she totally loved mine and wanted one for herself. But you know how moms are... they always spoil their kids first. So it was my turn to surprise her! She'll be so happy. Lol, we'll be twins! I just hope that a Medium Fits her!
I seriously got some deals today! AND the student discount helps to take the shipping prices out of the picture!
Did any of you buy things today after the restock/mark downs?!
10 comments:
I went into J Crew tonight to return one of the belts I bought Sunday and I got the shawl cardigan in off-white and I ALMOST got the Mendhi graphic t-shirt, but I got another belt instead :)
oooh which belt did you get?! i loved the two that you picked up. can't wait till we all go shopping again!
aww great steals!! im really holding on tight to ensure i dont buy anything on the sale lol
Those are some great items, and can't wait to see them! You rocked the Giraffe shorts, so the others will look equally great, I'm sure!
You got some GREAT purchases! Way to go!!! I was thinking about the puff-sleeve tee. . . and I might end up getting it today. What fantastic deals you got! Enjoy!!!
Thanks ladies! I can't wait for it all to arrive. What an awesome sale!
I want that Bead necklace!! errrr :)
Nice pickings! Those shorts are too cuuute... I love the excitement of sales, haha, so I totally get your refreshing your iPhone on the way home for updates! I didn't get to use my student discount on my sale purchase, though. :( The CS said it wasn't applicable. Man, J.Crew really has policies all over the place!
I am loving my library shawl cardigan! You will like it--it's substantial enough to actually keep you warm even in summer when the A/C is cranking!
I ended up placing 2 orders. The shipping thing kills me because they update the site and that's how they get you a 2nd time.
Great items! I love the long comfy cardis.
Post a Comment