Description:
Lightweight cotton in a 12-gauge knit. Crewneck. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Three-quarter sleeves. Double-breasted with self-tie closure. Hits at hip. Import. Machine wash.
Yay! I'm so excited to get this jacket! Even though I've never tried it on, and it's from past seasons, I think it will be a great item to wear with many different outfits! :) It can work through Spring, Summer, and carry me back into next fall. I can't wait to get it! I hope it looks good on me!!!
Here's my polyvore:

My new acquisition! - by sbash123 on Polyvore.com
Woop woop! I love the weekly exchange! You can get some reeeeally great items at great prices! I LOVE IT! Special thanks to Sherbie! :)
4 comments:
Pretty! Yes, the weekly exchange rocks. I loved the belt I got from you and the Andie Bag I scored last week is scrumptious. Yum...yay for JCA!
I have a Jamie and love, love, love it! Did you get the XS? I'm 5'7" and mine is a Small and is quite fitted so xs should fit you well. I love the knit of this jacket too. Post when you get it.
ooh very cute and sophisticated!
Very cute! You'll get lots of wear from it.
Post a Comment