Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today's Deals!

I paid a visit to my local NY&Co. to use my $30 off coupon and i picked up some more GREAT deals!

I got:
2 necklaces
1 cardigan
1 pair of cropped pants
1 pair of white pants

paid: $80! score!
I'm actually going to return the white pants because they're a little tooo see thru for my liking. So there's $20 back in my pocket!

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my items:





Doesn't the sweater remind you of JCrew's $88 Cotton Gladiola? My version has elbow sleeves and is more of a golden yellow and can be bought for $39.95! They have tons of other colors too! It's even cheaper if you have a coupon!


And don't the cropped pants look JCrew's $70 Golden Hickory Cafe Capris? My version is currently on sale for $22.95 and a tad longer since they are "cropped pants." The color is dead on!


I'm telling ya, there are SOOO MANY deals at NY&Co. you just have to look around! You won't be disappointed!

And here are what those necklaces (from my previous post)look like IRL:



Happy Shopping Ladies! :)
I love it!

7 comments:

dinagideon said...

Love all of the items. That cardigan is so pretty and the cropped chinos are literally, fiber for fiber, the J. Crew ones...just cheaper. SCORE!

I think there are 75 versions of that gladiola cardigan out there. I wrote about one that I bought at TJ Maxx about a month ago.

I am surprised that J. Crew kept that cardigan at full price for so long...what with every single one of their competitors doing a version and for way cheaper? I also think my version is softer. How about your version? Do you think it is better than the J. Crew version?

Milly said...

pretty...loving the necklaces

krista.alana said...

Yay for great buys at great prices! NY&Co. has the besssst fitting blazers too...and they are machine washable

Petunia said...

Wow!! I thought you were wearing J Crew!
I like the necklaces very much, too!

ashley said...

dina- i love that gladiola print but tooo pricey! good thing we both found ourselves some look-a-likes! mine is cotton and pretty soft. It's not all rough like one would think so IMO its totally worth the 20 some dollars i spent on it!

milly- thanks! they're great especially for the price! can't wait to wear them!

krista- yeah!!! i really like ny&co.! i'm not in the market for blazers but very good to know! they have some cute stuff so i think they're really movin' up in the world!

petunia- thanks for stopping by! i paid your blog a visit and really like it. you have such a lovely family! i started following so keep the posts coming! :)

starla729 said...

good NY and Co finds. i haven't been in a while, but sounds like i need to check it out :)

Joyce said...

I walked through NY&C today because of your posts. Cute things there, but I wasn't ready to spend. Thanks for opening my eyes to what's there.

PS love, love, love this sweater on you.