Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally.

After time and time of stalking the JCrew Site for a couple of shirts, they finally had my size smalls...I wish I could have found them at the stores to cash in on the 30% off but oh well.. It really beats buying on ebay. I was actually willing to go up to $20 bucks for them each. Luckily i spent only $20 total. :)

I know I said I wouldn't buy more JCrew stuff in the New Year but I just can't help it!!! Maybe I really am obsessed! AHHH! Unless another promotion comes around, I really won't be pulling the trigger any time soon. I just hope that my orders actually go through and don't come up "canceled." I'm also crossing my fingers that these FS items have nothing wrong with them! :/

Here they are (well one of them.. can't find a picture of the ringspun beaded dog tee):

1 comment:

Chanel Fashionista said...

omg that just happened to me! i got an e-mail saying my order was cancelled because the item was out of stock, and when i went back to get a different color, all the size smalls were gone! i called to complain, and they said they were sending me a $20 off coupon for next time. So just a tip, call and yell!
thanx for stopping by my blog!