I've been searching for silver ballet flats for a while and every pair I see are pretty darn expensive. Especially the JCrew ones!
Here are the JCrew Marjorie metallic leather ballet flat $98, item 12659
And after searching, I found these:
Target's Mossimo Silver Desta Ballet Flat $19.99

The next item I wanted to look into was JCrew's Pearl and chain necklace $55
I found a few from Forever21.com:
Pearlescent Bead Necklace $6.80

Wrapped Bead Necklace $5.80

And the Big Bead Lux Necklace $7.80

Unfortunately that's all I could find at the moment. I'll be on the lookout for more fab finds. But wow those 2 items alone are SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER! :)
BTW: Remember the sold out Taj Mahal Necklace from JCrew?
Original Price $60 and Sale $39.99
I found this one on AnnTaylor.com and it is $29.99 and 20% off (so about $24)

It doesn't have Pave crystals but same concept. And what's great about Ann Taylor is that they have flat rate shipping $6. Not bad. I might get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment