Just like the 90's Ace of Base Song, I saw the sign. I really did.
Man, I have totally become OBSESSED with shopping and all these clothes from JCrew. I took a look at all my stuff.. orders upon orders.. wow its gotten pretty bad. I'm really stopping. The Weekly exchange and Ebay are so enabling too. Ahhh.
I love looking good but buying new clothes is really unnecessary at the moment. I think I'm going to do the "shop your closet" idea that I read on Joyce's blog. I seriously have enough clothes for months on end without having the same outfit for a long while. I'm gonna do it! I still have 3 orders on their way... eeeek.
Im thankful for this sign and Im seriously gonna stop shopping. If I focus on studying as much as I have focused on JCrew sales and promos all month, I'd be super smart in Physics by now. School IS more important at the moment and if I really want to become a doctor, I reeeeeeeeeeeally need to focus.
I just bought the travel trench the other day but now I'm not sure about it. I mean I LOOOOOVE it! I really do. But maybe $100+ was a little much. Ah I dunno. Maybe I'll keep it.. its a great staple for a wardrobe and I HAAAAVE been wanting a trench forever. Hmmm.
I guess I'll keep it and really think of what I want to keep and what I should probably try to sell. Its sucks to have a great deal come your way but I really do need to stop.
No more Ideeli.
No more Ebay.
NO more JCrew.
:(
its for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment