Friday, January 30, 2009

Only because I am stilllll awake.

My bf is a "CALL OF DUTY" fanatic. And well, as he xbox-es his life away, I blog/online shop my life away. So that is why I am still away at this hour.

Here's the IRL pic of "nectar"



It may seem dull and ORANGY looking just because it's lifeless on the hanger but TRUST ME its beautiful. It shines with the light and because it is iridescent, it is more of a orange-peach if that is a color... i guess that's what nectar is??? But trust me, its not like pumpkin orange or anything. Although the bottom of the picture seems to look that way...

jcbellemarie, HTH! :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

thanks, ashley!! the top part looks very pretty ; ) - the arm holes look big though - how did you find the fit compared to the cherie? I hope I can find a 0 in stores to try on...I love the lame iridescence - I have the dark gold lame that is cut like the hammered silk tank and love it! congrats on finding a pretty spring piece that fits you!

ashley said...

jcb,
now that i found a 0, the fit is great. its tighter to my body than the 2 was for sure!

the arm holes do look big, i agree but they don't feel oversized or cut to big/low when i put it on. Compared to the cherie, the fit is similar except the zoey is lower cut in the front than the cherie. (pretty obvious)

Its funny how i never really thought of the arm holes but now i'll really start paying more attention to that! good luck finding a 0! :)

Unknown said...

Did you sell the Zoey in Blue Jasmine? I'd like to try it. Thanks. Please email me at chadwick_kelly@yahoo.com.