I was close to buying a cute new Hype purse on Ideeli today but I decided to save my moola (even though they had some great prices)...over $100+ in savings compared to the suggested retail price. I shoulda bought it, but with them there are no returns. So you always have to take a chance and it would suck if the color looked different IRL.
It would be a great purse for spring and at the moment I'm really into crossbody purses. So that (or something like it) will surely be on my list of things to buy.I was scoping out some coupon codes and stumbled on to the Victoria's Secret website. As many of you know, the SA Sale is going on and their prices (though not as low as years before) were pretty decent. After being so obsessed with everything JCrew I've forgotten what nice prices other stores have to offer. In particular, I was very surprised with VS's coat/sweater sale. Until wednesday you can get an additional 50% off one coat or sweater. Their coats are so stylish and with those prices, its really hard to resist. Double breasted peacoats similar to JCrew's, are currently $59.99 and with that code you can practically get that coat for less than $30. Such a deal. Since that promo ends in a few days, I just might pull the trigger tomorrow. We'll see. Also, they have a free shipping promo for over $100, and $10 off any bra. So it really is a deal. I did a mock ring up for a new bra, pj's and a super cute herringbone trench coat all for $100.
Here's the coat:

It is a great price, but I'm just not sure how the fit is. That is pretty much the only thing holding me back so far. I guess I have some major pondering to do. Anyone out there have a VS coat? TTS? cheap? great? For now I'll be googling to find some answers.
OT, and on a total side note, I absolutely hate that group of snobby mean girls on Gossip Girl. Ugh they're so annoying. I think that if I saw them IRL i totally wouldn't like them and would possibly try to trip them. They act so well as snobs, they probably are ones. And as for Dan and Serena, yeah, that's gotta be weird. I totally can't imagine being in that situation! OMG. And poor Blair. So sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment