Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My name is Ashley and I'm a SHOPAHOLIC.

Okay after stalking the JCrew site once more, I caved in, AGAIN. I noticed all of the great reductions and so I started filling up my shopping cart once again. All sorts of tissue tees for $9.99 and 20% off, how could you go wrong?! But then I pondered and pondered some more and finally decided to empty the entire cart...except for ONE item. And that one lucky item coming home to me is the.... (assuming it doesn't get canceled)

Maggie double-serge jacket in deep yellow!


I loooove the color and having heard great reviews about the maggie, I'm hoping it works out well for me! I bought it on a limb not really thinking what would go with it but i'm sure i can pull it off.

I also bought these from another one of my FAV sites, endless.com:

They're metallic gold flats from BC footwear. I got them for a steal at $27 with free shipping. I really wanted some JCrew metallic flats but the prices were way out of my price range. What I love about endless.com is that they always have free shipping both ways, in case you need to return them.

I just can't help shopping. Something is definitely wrong with me. Like I have so many cute clothes already and everything but every time I see a sale or a deal I just can't help but "look around." And then I do this thing where I think of how much it would suck if I missed out on such a great deal then I usually end up getting something.

But in my defense, I have been looking for metallic shoes for quite sometime now. Maybe I'm just really stressed from studying that I feel that I need to constantly reward myself... ah, I don't know. But one thing I do know is, I really should start saving my money for something bigger like a Vacation or something... Well here is my new vow, from this day forward I really won't buy anything else. This includes shirts, pants, accessories, jewelry, shoes, and everything I can live without. I'll really try harder this time around! I promise.

No comments: