I admit, I do STALK the JCrew website every morning and on the plus side it helps me to wake up early in the morning. I get up, check the blog, check the site, check both at the same time, and what's reeeeeeeally frustrating is when I get that "STAY TUNED" note. BAH!
Anyway, with both IE and Mozilla browsers trying to do their thang, FINALLY internet explorer gave in and I was able to see the new restocked site, and AHEM! with some great reductions in price. Only for seconds did that work until I got that dreaded STAY TUNED sign AGAIN.
I spent a good 15 mins applying some wishful thinking to make the site work and FINALLY it did. I found my skinny crystal garden bracelet FINALLLLY on sale! I've wanted it for a long while and I refused to pay 75+ shipping for it. Lucky for me it was priced at $49.99 and I used the FS code CAKE (piggybacking a few more items to get to that $100) AND my student discount making that bracelet a mere $42 buckaroos. Not bad!
The other items I got were nice too. I wasn't in desperate need for them but I was sure to snag 'em before they were gone. I tried to copy what the models had on because they were great combos.
I got:
because I was trying to go for this look: I already have a portland in snow and key lime so I'm sure I can pull it off.

I got this:
to make this look:

hopefully I'll find a similar sweater. Definitely NOT paying full price for that snow leopard one. That Blue Jasmine color is so pretty.
I also got this top:
it was cheap, cute, and will pretty much go with anything.
And least but certainly not least, MY BRACELET!:
YAY for me. Happy HUMP day everyone! American Idol tonight!
After my CHEM final tomorrow it will be time to celebrate! :)
Oh whoops, I forgot to mention that I bought a Joe's Leather Celine hobo in Mustard yesterday. It looks cute and well, Joe's makes some great jeans so I thought I would give the handbag a whirl. Its priced at $149.99 but you know me, I only buy on sale. Thanks to ideel, I snagged that purse for a mere $64!!! Yes, i love a great deal!
I guess my shopping ban is off. Well, I guess I'll put it back on. Time to start saving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment