Friday, January 16, 2009

One step forward, Two Steps back.

Okay okay. I'm weak. I caved AGAIN!!! I ordered a couple cardigans (only because I realized that I have a little pudge in the tummy area) and well, I feel like cardi's do a good job of hiding that midsection people refer to as a muffin. I'm not like a huge muffin top but my lower abs just aren't completely flat. SAD!

I was able to get 4 things for about $100. A little much I understand but i threw some Clea ballet flats into the mix.

So I got:
1. Another Merino Portland Cardi in Snow. PRICE: $29.99 PAID: $20.39
2. The Chiffon Cardigan in Bright Papaya PRICE: $19.99 PAID: $13.59
3. Dream V Neck Cardigan in Bright Rhubarb PRICE: $29.99 PAID: $20.39
4. Clea Ballet flats in Rose PRICE: $49.99 PAID: $34.00

So yes, another deal in the pocket. Only because I read in JCA that we COULD use the 20% FS AND student discount. I gave it a try. Some guy CS answered and said no and actually no and sorry for the inconvenience to me like 20 times. Then I called back again and got a fab CS Rep that was so helpful, nice, and gave me the discounts.
And to add some more great news, I was able to get price adjustments for my prior purchases this week so I get some more credit back! :)

No comments: