1. New markdowns!
2. Re-stocked Inventory
3. "We will find it" WORKED!
Okay so i woke up this morning. Checked out the site and found MANY new markdowns! Was very please but since I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, I practiced this self restraint thing I talked about the other day.
As I scrolled through the knits and tees section, I found that my navy sequin tee was back in stock!!! So i did just as Chanel Fashionista pointed out: to do an inventory check before I pulled the trigger on an order. I found that there were certainly enough of the tees so I decided to make a call to JCrew. The super nice rep told me that they DID have it in stock BUT it MIGHT be a false inventory since she said that happens quite often... she put that order in and asked me if I wanted anything else.. I told her about my problem in trying to find those silver belts in my size. Luckily they had some in stock so i got that in pewter for $19. I know that in store it was waaaay cheaper esp with the extra discount. But I settled for it!
So I pretty much ended up buying that shirt and belt when 2 hours later, I get an email from the "We will find it".. So to make a long story short, THEY FOUND IT! Im not sure how much they'll be charging me but now (assuming my current order with the sequin shirt doesn't get canceled AGAIN) i will have 2 of the same shirt.
If I end up receiving both, I'll be sure to post it up for sale!
YAY! Too bad that email came up a bit late. But oh well!
I'm thinking about buying more stuff, this shirt
1 comment:
oh good! i'm glad it all worked! i actually checked the website as well and found my cancelled item back but in a different color! (it was the short sleeved egyptian cotton cardigan). it seems as though i got the last small, so i am keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't cancelled again!
Post a Comment