Monday, January 26, 2009

Product Review: Skinny Crystal Garden Bracelet



This bracelet is quite deceiving in the picture shown online. Up close its pretty cute, i do admit, but its also a bit cheap looking. The "diamonds" on it are a bit tooooo shiny that you can tell that they are CZ (cubic zirconia) or however you spell it. The diamonds fall on the center on the flowers which is cute but a tad child-ish. The yellow beads are more golden yellow and the flower petals are a sunshine yellow. The bracelet itself is pretty loose on my wrist. I'm not sure if there is a way to adjust it but I guess I'll just have to wear it loose. (Which is fine.) I paid $40 some odd dollars for it and I'm okay with that. It is still a nice bracelet but its just deceiving with the pictures shown on Jcrew.com.

Right now it is $49.99 and 30% off that. If you have your student discount it'll be even cheaper. I think its a good deal and worth it. It's just not very expensive looking in my opinion.

No comments: