I should really start taking IRL photos. But we'll see if I have time for all that.
1. Clea Ballet Flats in ROSE. The pattern is so fun and cute. I love getting patterns that match a variety of colors. With these shoes I can where my Maggie, that new Dream Cardi, and lots of other stuff in my wardrobe. I usually wear a 6 in flats but these flats were more or less TTS. I found that they kind of slip off of my foot but I'm hoping to find some kind of shoe thingy to fix that. The soles dont have any traction on them either so I'll need to fix that too. Overall I'd say these shoes were worth it. They look more expensive than what I paid. The Cleas come in a bunch of different patterns so you have a great selection. Currently they are $49.99 but on my receipt they didn't mark FS so I'm assuming you can return them if they don't work out.
2. Dream V Neck Cardigan in Bright Rhubarb. LOOOOOOVE this sweater. Its casual but easy to dress up. The sleeve are more like bracelet sleeves. The buttons are like tortoise looking which is better than plain buttons. The material is just like all the other dream sweaters: warm, soft, and kinda scratchy (but not so much). I recommend this sweater too only $29.99 right now. This color really POPs and it goes really well with my Cleas.
3. Clara Chiffon Cardigan: I ordered the xs, i'm glad I did because once again it fit much better. On me, its not really puffy as some people claim in to be. I guess it all depends on body types. Its like a short sleeve dream caridigan inside and then chiffon on top of that. The color I got was Bright Papaya and I LOVE bright colors. I had a plain ol' white cami on underneath and it looked great. I'm thinking about buying a brooch like some of the other JCAs have done. But we'll see. I highly recommend it! Its only $19.99 right now so get it while its HOT.
TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment