endless.com
6pm.com
shoes.com
piperlime.com
But 2 sites I just discovered today are:
amazon.com
dsw.com
I was searching for cheap flats and I came across some good finds.
Ever heard of Sam & Libby? They have CUTE shoes! (Especially flats at dsw) Here are a couple I found:
Sam & Libby Kissme Printed Ballet Flat
Item Price: $39.95

Sam & Libby Zees Cap Toe Ballet Skimmer
Item Price: $34.95

-----
And here's another "Look for Less" comparison with JCrew Shoes.
Metallic-foil ankle-strap ballet flats
$140.00 item 11035
Compared to these:
Laura Brandon Women's Fae Flat $21.74 from amazon.com

I know they're not EXACTLY the same, but the style is quite similar. I saw the same shoes on endless and amazon was about $20 cheaper.
All these sites have GREAT shoes and a HUGE selection. I love the dsw site because they have reviews up the wahzoo which is really helpful.
2 comments:
i've found that I save a lot of $$ not even browsing online sites like endless unless I'm looking for a something specific : ) -- only in-store for me, so I know they fit perfectly!
I love flats my Me Too - so comfy and cute. Zappos has a bunch o reviews : )
excuse the grammar. multitasking and tired. you can guess I meant looking for something specific and flats BY me too : )
Post a Comment