Spring looks so lovely. I love pastels and light colors. That sweater above was marked at $69ish and with the 30% off it was like $49ish and then student discount brings it to $43ish. So if anyone wants that... I'd say it's a deal!
The belt is cute and simple. I've been wanting a metallic silver one for so long but they never had my size or it was too pricey... that'll probably be the next thing I invest in since its so versatile.The necklace is pretty only $38 but no need to buy that anytime soon. The bracelet at the end is super beautiful. They have a better looking picture in the lookbook but I couldn't save it. It has gold butterflies on it and is bauble-icious BUT maybe too many baubles. Its still very expensive so I'll wait that one out too. I have a feeling I'm going to want to try it on before I purchase it.
I wish spring was already here. But no, its not. I still have to deal with 20 degree weather and snow and ice. I'm tired of wearing heavy layers and snow boots. (Although I'm still in JCrew from head to toe.) This is my first winter in the East and I heard that it says like this up until April or so. What a downer! This sunny sky is just a tease because once you step foot outside... you're frozen.
OH on a side note, I got a great deal from American Eagle. These boots were only $15. Lucky me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment