Merino Portland Cardi: The key lime color is very pretty. Its super spring-ish so I don't think i'll be sporting it yet. I ordered it in an xs and found it to be a big huggy. And by huggy I mean clingy. Though that's not such a bad thing it really doesn't leave room to wear long sleeves under it. It's a great deal and I like it. It's kinda soft but nothing spectacular. I'm satisfied.
Ringspun Painter tee: Very comfy. Its a very relaxed kind of shirt. The color is absolutely beautiful. Although it is just a plain tee, I really like it.
Chiffon Headband: SUPER cute! Love how the flowers tilt off the side of your head. It's one of those pieces that really adds a little umph to an outfit. I recommend it!
Rosette Tank: Another great item. I wish I got it in more colors. I ordered the small and it was just right.
Trois Rosette in Putty: The color is a bit blah but its one of those neutrals that is easy to wear with practically anything. I got it in xs since I was sure it would hang low. I was right. If you bend forward you'll be gettin' a show. All in all it is a nice tank. I'd probably never wear it alone only with a cardi over it.
Ombre Ring: LOVE it. Glad i got a size small otherwise it would have been way too big. Its a weird ring but totally matches with the Portland cardi. Its pokey but its a stand out piece.
On another note, I splurged today and finally got the Marc Jacobs necklace/watch pendant I've been wanting. I couldn't decide whether to get the red one or white one so yeah, I ended up getting both.


I guess I won't be buying those VS coats or anything JCrew any time soon. I know they have a FS promo but I think I'll just wait for a better deal to come along! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment