Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged

Well thank you to Chanel Fashionista for tagging me. I don't have many blog friends but I'll go ahead and fill it out anyway.

1. I love to shop. Whether its at the mall, online or whatever, I'm always looking for something on sale.
2. I just moved to Massachusetts this past September which is super far from California. I miss home!
3. I've officially lost my tan due to the lack of sun and always being locked up inside because of the bitter cold.
4. My mom gave me her 02 Benz as a graduation gift from college.
5. College was the best 4 years of my life. (I met my bf of 3 years (next week) there.)
6. I'm currently striving to become a doctor.
7. I'm currently OBSESSED with everything JCrew.
8. My boyfriend laughs at me every time I mention the JCrew blog.
9. I spent a month vacationing in New Zealand and Fiji but didn't enjoy it to the fullest because I got annoyed with the group i went with and was super homesick.
10. If I could, I would endorse proactiv. It really works!

That was fun. Now back to studying! :)

No comments: