was $36.00 paid: $12.75
Chiffon flower hairband in Shell Slate
was $26.50 paid: $16.99
Perfect-fit flower tank, Small in Dark Fog
was $29.50 paid: $11.04
Merino Portland cardigan, XSmall in Key Lime
was $89.50 paid: $25.49
Beaded ombrÉ ring in Dark Peacock
was $68.00 paid: $16.99
Merino trois-rosette tank
was $68.00 paid: $12.74
I used the free shipping promo and the student discount. I know that there will probably be a new promo next week with an additional % off FS but I'm really not sure if the inventory will be the same. Sometimes ya just need to take chances when shopping. I'm really taking a chance with these FS items but hopefully they'll be great and I'll end up keeping 'em all! :)
All in all, I'm really happy with my purchases. Both tanks (putty and dark fog) are super cute. I've seen them both at the store so I was sure to grab them while they're in stock in my size. I've heard rave reviews about the Portland Cardi so i hopped on that bandwagon and decided to give it a try. The ombre ring looks a bit silly, I do admit, but im pretty sure I can make it work! The headband I just couldn't pass up.. i know that paying $17 for a headband IS pricey but they didn't have any at my B&M and the one on ebay was sure to surpass $17 with shipping... so i went with it. I was going to buy the Ringspun chiffon graphic tee, the one that says "Seize the day" on it but I was pretty sure it would have gotten canceled along the way so I decided to get the Ringspun painter tee instead. I LOVE the bright fushia color.
6 JCrew items for less than $100 is a pretty good deal in my opinion. I know that this shows NO self restraint on my part but I just couldn't do it. I'm weak. It's sad, I know. JCrew just has some power over me!! AHH!
I'm gonna try to clean my closet this weekend to make room for the new items and refresh my memory of the stuff I already have.
I'll be sure to write a review of the stuff once i get it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment