I had to re-order my Zoey since the 2 was VERRRRY big on me. I ended up with a 0 and since the Blue Jasmine was sold out, I got the Nectar instead. All I can say is WOWWWWY! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! At first I thought, "Eh, its orange, I GUESSS i can pull it off." But just a while ago I put it on and it looked soooooooooooo effin pretty on me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Those pictures online really do it no justice once you put it on. Here's the online picture in case you haven't seen it.
And on another note, my other package contained the Ringspun Critter Applique Tee with the bow in Champagne. I ordered a small and well, all I can say is that it HUGGGGED my body more than I wanted it to. HOW SAD!!! I was so lucky to get that tee but it looked so sad on me. I don't understand sizing. Maybe I'm fat. Eh, that's sad.
I put it on my ebay for $10 and $3 shipping in case anyone wants to start bidding on it. And if you're ABSOLUTELY dying to have it and can't wait 4 days to outbid people, it can be alllllll yours for $25.50. I think that's a great price!
Here's my horrible picture of it. (I suck at taking pictures.)
.jpg)
:)
1 comment:
ooh, IRL pic please on the nectar??
Post a Comment