OMG i just tried on my Zoey Tank, Cherie Cami, and Chiffon Rosette Tank and you know what??!?! THEY'RE HUGE ON ME!!
If I'm usually a 2/4 and a 2 is huge, these girls smaller than me must be swimming in these tanks! AHH! im so sad they're all GORGEOUS but they're all HUGE!
so sad! im selling them.
Tissue Chiffon-rosette cami champagne size S $11 shipped
Whisper Lame Zoey Tank in Blue Jasmine Size 2 $30 shipped
Cotton Lawn Silk Cherie Tank in Shell size 2 $36 shipped
Please buy them! They ended up being big on me! I'll ship ASAP!
6 comments:
Was the Cherie tank way larger than the other J.Crew camis/tanks? I am thinking of ordering one and I am not sure on what size I should order. I have the Zoey and hammered silk tank, is the sizing on the Cherie about the same as these? Tia.
MMM, I'd say that the Zoey and Cherie are more similar in size than the hammered silk tank. Had both the zoey and cherie been a 0 for me, they'd fit me the same yet I wear a 2 in the hammered silk one. HTH! :)
J. Crew sizing is always nutty :-)
Hey Ashley!
OMG I never got either email! I received emails from JCAs from both my email addresses last night, but I never got yours.
An alternative emails is minzunuami@hotmail.com.
Also if I could have your email, maybe I can reach you!
BTW the perfect fit tank with chiffon flower is sold, as well as oshawa black glittens, if that affects you.
-Lee!
Would like to try the Zoey. Email me at chadwick_kelly@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment