TTTThhhhhhhhinking about getting stuff... the wallet I wanted was $117 and 60% off but now its sold out. :(
Here are a couple I'm thinking about.


The wallet is "topaz"
Retail $195, on sale for $78.
I actually have this wallet already in Viola and it is soooo pretty! The leather is so soft! Its amazing! The inside is lined with zebra print satin and its huge enough to fit pretty much everything! I LOVE IT! :) I originally originally bought it for $88 off Ideeli and so this is an even better deal! :)
The other is a Crossbody Clutch/Purse
Retail $240, on sale for $105
I love it! Its so pretty but I'm not sure if I'll get much use out of it because of it's small size. I reeeeeeeeeeeally want it for spring and summer but hmmm I probably shouldn't be spending my money right now.
Aaaaaaaand FYI, if you sign up for her emails, you get an extra $15 off.
You have to make an account then use the code: COOLCROC to get this promo.
Check the site out www.lpcollection.com
No comments:
Post a Comment