Friday, February 27, 2009

Any takers?

I still have this Enamel link necklace for sale. $30 shipped :)



It's still brand new in the box. I haven't worn it and it's sadly hanging out with my other jewelry.

I also have this:
Chiffon flower hairband in Shell Slate $20 shipped (I tried it on but its not right for me)


Skinny Patent Leather Belt in Blanched Almond NOT brown/root: $18 shipped I wore it once. Size M


I'll slowly be getting rid of stuff so get ready for more to come! :)

1 comment:

Lee said...

(Sigh) The shopping ban is so fun! I have that chiffon headband and yet I want another! And yet I can't!

(Internal struggles!) :)

Someone should want that belt. I got rid of mine pretty quickly. And I know for a fact you can ebay the headband--it's a pretty hot commodity! As for the jewelry there are those addicts out there LOL

Good luck cleaning out your closet!