
My good friend AMY (thanks AMY if you read this.) picked me up PENELOPE FLATS!
LIKE OMG i totally wanted some of these since i saw them on the sale section. i reeeeally wanted the ones with orange on the toe part. but anyway, she picked me up those BEAUTIFUL FLATS!!!
They're incredibly cute and can be worn with everything. The sad part???? THEY DON'T EFFIN' FIT!!! :(
I seriously wanted to cry. I tried to stuff my foot in as best as I could but it was definitely a NO GO. My foot was suffocated and it was not a pretty site. SADDDDD!
I guess I am a 6. I figured that since my size 6 Clea's were kinda loose that a 5.5 could work. WRONG!!!!!
So yeah, I listed them on ebay. Some happy little 5.5 lady will find it and I will make her day.
They're up for $19.99 and i think $6 shipping. I don't care what some of you haters will say, but that is FAIR. The only Penelopes of any kind on ebay are well in to the $100 or close to that. RIDICULOUS!!!
Here are some fancy pics I took. Haha i tried to style it all cutesy like other sellers. HAHA yeah, im lame.
Go crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment