Friday, February 6, 2009

It's the thought that counts.

Last month was my big 3 year anniversary with my lovable bf. He knows that I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE everything JCrew and so he bought me a gift. I was so surprised! It was the bubble necklace that Target is knocking off. Hehe. I held it up to my neck and well... let's just say I put up a fake smile. (Sad, I know.) This is definitely a costume-like piece of jewelry. BIG! BOLD! and did I mention... BIG?!

Here's a REAL LIFE picture of it. (Much bigger than the online picture)



Ahhh I felt so bad! But anyway, I pretended to like it for some time now. A few days ago, my bf asked me why I NEVER wore it. And I simply said, well its too cold and I'd be covering it all day with my scarves. He didn't believe me. He knows me so well that he can tell when I'm trying to lie.

So getting on with my story, I told him the truth and how I felt that it just wasn't MY style. And I patted him on the back for good effort in buying it. He didn't mind. I'm surprised he snuck off to JCrew in the first place without me knowing!!! So he told me that I could put it up for sale to the JCAs if I didn't want it and use the money however i'd like.

He didn't tell me how much he paid so I'm guessing not $150. LOL. Or maybe he did? I don't know.

I'm selling it on ebay in case anyone wants to buy it. We didn't return to the store for one simple reason... we're too lazy. I'm serious! Going to the B&M is a hassle and my mall CHARGES FOR PARKING! LAME! Plus, I'm sure someone that reads this will want it and is not in the Cambridge area.

I forgot to check off the buy it now button but if you want to buy it now let me know and i can "revise" it i think? I don't know if there are certain rules... bidding starts at $49.99

I haven't seen this particular one on the JCrew site lately except for the dark purple-ish color or peachy color. To tell you the truth I didn't pay much attention to it. I'm more of a metallic sparkly kind of girl.

It's up for grabs all week. Have a go at it! :)

No comments: