I noticed that the Metallic Ankle Strap flats are now $69.99 and that is some great news! Those and the Bright Sun Patterned Flats are pretty much the ONLY things that I want at the moment. With my student discount I can get it the metallic ones for about $60 dollars! Hmmm I'll be debating this purchase all night long.
On a side note, I was searching on "Shopstyle.com" and found some pretty cute patterned flats at Charlotte Russe. I'm not sure how great of a quality they are but some are worth buying. Their sandals FOR SURE are waaay cheaper than the JCrew ones.
Here are some items that I had my eye on.
Metallic Sandal $9.99
(comparable to JCrew sandals, I'll probably buy these. same look for MUCH LESS)

Pattern T-Strap Flat $22.99

Pattern Floral Flat $18.99

Pretty Cheap Right?! But I've never actually bought anything from Charlotte Russe before so I'm assuming that these shoes aren't comfortable to begin with... but then again some JCrew shoes aren't either. These shoes look great for the spring and will really make an outfit stand out. I especially like the 3rd shoe, it really reminds me of the Deep Ink flats I purchased a couple weeks ago.
Happy Shopping! :)
Oh and ps, if you're looking for jewelry, like pearls or semi-precious stone jewelry, check out ebay there are TONS and TONS of jewelry listings! I scored some genuine freshwater pearl stud earrings for $5 (INCLUDING SHIPPING!) WAAAAY cheaper than those ones i WAS going to buy at Banana Republic! :)
4 comments:
very cute shoes! thanks for the ebay tip.
|stuffundertwenty.blogspot.com|
I never get the lower price points either, but I also never buy unless I check JCA first!
I had a pair of C. Russe shoes that I tossed - more uncomfortable than JC -- like made-out-of-cardboard uncomfy. Don't know what I was thinking - they were cute for standing in for like 5 minutes. : )p
jcbellemarie,
thanks for the input on the shoes, doesn't look like i'll be buying those now!
Post a Comment