Thursday, February 19, 2009

Playing dress up!

Yay! My goodies came in today and I thought I would take some IRL photos.

First up was my Tissue Etincelle Sequin Tee
I got this in a small and when I first took it out of the bag i thought it was going to be huge and baggy but to my surprise it fit just right. I probably have a misconception about my body.. thinking it is smaller than it is. When in reality I have some meat on my bones. I really really like this tee and for $20 it was a steal! I'm not sure how well the sequins will hold up so I'm going to be very careful with the washing. Its a beautiful bold pink color and looks quite fancy for a tee. I LOOVE IT! :)



Next, my Black Argyle V-neck Cardigan
This sweater exceeded my expectations. It looks preppy without being tooo preppy if you know what I mean... It's fitted and VERY similar to my Dream V-neck cardi. I'm pretty sure this was a return since it had no tags on whatsoever but upon inspection it turned out to be perfect! It's not itchy at all and will definitely keep you warm. Not sure what else to say about it except for "I LOVE IT!"


And oh yeah, I got my Tissue Chiffon Ringspun Tee that says Seize the Day. It's a nice fitted tee and I'm glad that I was finally able to get my hands on one! I forgot to take a picture of it but will do so next time!

Just for fun, I also put on my Giraffe Shorts, Travel Trench, and Target pearl cluster necklace. I rolled up the sleeves since they're kinda long on me and the cuffs are a bit weird. I think it still looks great because the yellow lining totally stands out! It's a pretty cute combo but I hope it's not toooooo safari-ish. I seriously can't wait till it's over 50 degrees so that I can finally wear it out!!!

7 comments:

fiyah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fiyah said...

Great choices. I wish I would have gotten to order the black argyle sweater. I wore my brown one today. I love it.

Lee said...

Everything looks great! Those shorts are fanTAAASTic!

JustVisiting said...

All the items looks great on you. What a cute figure!

Tippy said...

congrats on beating the restocking game! :) I'm still obsessed and keep waking up early to catch the CF astrid jacket. the shorts look super cute!

Lee said...

OMG Ashley!

You know what, J.Crew should NEVER have been affected by the economy and e.g. have very cheap sale items! I've bought so many things on sale from J.Crew! It's obscene! I was contemplating a pair of espadrilles but then I compiled a list of all my J.Crew purchases and was revolted. I can't spend anymore. I don't know about you, but this is a great strategy for when you want to stop spending money!! :)

I posted a list on my seldom updated blog!! AH!

Jenny said...

hi Ashley - how is the fit of the Seize the Day T? I noticed you mentioned it was a "nice fitted" T. Could you post some IRL pics by any chance? :)