I finally returned those horrible AE boots this morning and exchanged it for this pretty necklace.
only $15! The charms aren't overwhelmingly big so I'm happy. I saw it right away and had to have it! Pretty cheap too! It's so nice to see a good price compared to those prices of JCrew jewelry! I forgot how inexpensive other stores were!
Cute! I always forget to check AE, sometimes they have cute stuff at cheap prices!!
btw, I love your blog! I wish I was super rich too, and could buy all the clothes I want, but alas, I am a student again too! Thank goodness for the JC student discount!!
D, I totally agree! That student discount really helps! Actually every little cent counts! Don't worry once we're both done with school we'll be SUPER rich and won't have to have a wish list anymore! make a blog! i'd love to read your rants!
I've considered starting a blog. My only worry is that I will never get ANY work done if I do so. Reading other people's blogs is enough of a (welcomed) distraction from school at this point. Maybe one day in the future...
I LOVE AE's jewelry! I feel too "old" for their clothes- but I always check their jewelry section and purchase a lot it! Good find (this one was on my list to keep checkin' on until it to go on sale!) Also, I really enjoy your blog! Thanks, keep-it-up!!!
4 comments:
Cute! I always forget to check AE, sometimes they have cute stuff at cheap prices!!
btw, I love your blog! I wish I was super rich too, and could buy all the clothes I want, but alas, I am a student again too! Thank goodness for the JC student discount!!
D,
I totally agree! That student discount really helps! Actually every little cent counts! Don't worry once we're both done with school we'll be SUPER rich and won't have to have a wish list anymore! make a blog! i'd love to read your rants!
ashley,
I've considered starting a blog. My only worry is that I will never get ANY work done if I do so. Reading other people's blogs is enough of a (welcomed) distraction from school at this point. Maybe one day in the future...
I LOVE AE's jewelry! I feel too "old" for their clothes- but I always check their jewelry section and purchase a lot it! Good find (this one was on my list to keep checkin' on until it to go on sale!)
Also, I really enjoy your blog! Thanks, keep-it-up!!!
Post a Comment