Friday, February 13, 2009

Giraffe Shorts.

So today I returned a few things and I got some GIRAFFE PRINT SHORTS! Yay! I tried 'em on and they are so cute! I agree with some gals that they are a bit stiff but with these short shorts you don't really need that much movement. The print is so fun and different! I LOOOOOOVE them! I can't wait till spring rolls around!!! :)



I figure I'm not really SPENDing money since I returned items I had already purchased. But I really need a tan before I even TRY to wear these shorts, my legs are sooooooooo super white!

And PS: i tried looking for a snow leopard cardi and they were sold out. i guess it just wasn't meant to be. Eh, oh well!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I *almost* bought that sweater Tuesday night. I talked myself out of it...then the sale rolls around, it's half off and now sold out. Which makes me want it even more! Maybe next time...

Gigi said...

I bought it this morning -early. I am sure that it will pop up again tomorrow and don't you deserve a valentines gift for yourself:)

Lake Nokomis said...

The JCrew store in Edina Minnesota (at Southdale Mall) has one small and at least five extra small leopard print cardis. If either small or extra small is your size, I bet the store would ship it to you...